This is such a wonderful idea for the season from Holy Experience. God gives so much, and I take so much of what He gives for granted. I am going to use the opportunity to reflect on His generosity.
1. A little blonde boy spilling out of my lap with his belly warm and full of mommy’s milk.
2. Close proximity to the local emergency room.
3. A husband with a super sense of humor.
4. Plenty of Kleenex to dab at tiny snotty noses.
5. Cheap candles that add the smell of fall and a warm glow to our little home.
6. Denim with a touch of spandex.
7. Teaching Textbooks and ear buds.
8. Blessed Salt
9. Slow, restful breathing.
10. Guardian Angels.
11. Thrift shops.
12. discovering drugstore.com
13. Generosity of strangers.
15. A draft free back door.
16. High thread count sheets.
17. Not having any place to go first thing on a rainy morning.
18. Co-sleeping – Mama, Papa, and a couple of babies.
19. Walls of books.
20. Cheap hair dye. :p
21. A toddler learning to say his older siblings names.
22. A healthy stash of chocolate.
23. Baby giggles.
24. Vaporizers and Vicks to calm croupy coughs in the middle of the night.
25. When the kids make up silly games to keep themselves busy.