I was tagged for this meme a while ago by Kimberlee. I have put it off because I simply could not think of 8 things about myself that would be interesting enough for anyone to read. Truth be told, I still can’t! 🙂 I visited Bridget at Our Magnum Opus and thought if she can do it, so can I. Although, she has many interesting things to share! (I especially love fact #2 from her, amazing!) Here goes:
1. The first baby I ever held was when the OB handed me my own firstborn. Granted, I was young (19) when I had him, but still you’d think I would have held a baby before!!
2. I worked at a local ice cream shop all four years of high school. My kids are always amazed with the way I can turn out a soft serve cone whenever we may visit a buffet style restaurant!
3. Like Bridget, I too veil at Mass and wear skirts exclusively. ( and most of you already knew that too!)
4. I can turn my arms all the way around, 360 degrees.
5. I can’t carry a tune in a bucket, but I belt out hymns in mass like a suppah-stah! LOL!
6. I’ve birthed 8 children and I don’t have a single stretch mark.
7. I’ve been in labor for a lifetime total of 99 hours so far. All but 27 of those have been at home with zero pain meds. I hope not to add to that number terribly this time around! 😉
8. I have wore my hair short for over 15 years now. It grows at a snails pace.
I don’t know who to tag for this since I am so late in the game. If you have not been tagged yet, consider yourself “it”!