I enjoyed Maryan’s so much at A Lee in the Woudes!
When was the last time I…
1. kissed someone? Just now, little Molly in my lap!
2. drank coffee? I just finished a steamy mug while reading Maryans blog!
3. read a book? I am currently reading When We Were Very Young by A.A. Milne to the littles. Those little rhymes cause explosive fits of giggles! 🙂
4. cursed? I can’t recall the last time I let one slip, but I did laugh mighty hard at Henry trying to explain to me how he wanted to ‘sit’ outside! LOL!
5. had a nightmare? Last week I had a very weird and disturbing dream, which is par for the course during pregnancy for me.
6. checked your email? About an hour ago.
7. had a crush? In high school, on my husband. It soon turned to much much more! 🙂
8. drove a car? Funny to be asked, because I very rarely drive a car. I generally maneuver a giant 15 passenger van all over town. But the big guy broke down and I have zipped around running errands in my husbands little Buick the past few days, feeling sporty in shades with the sunroof open! (though I feel like I’m sitting on the road!)
10. took a nap? I am pregnant, therefore I nap!
11. went to the movies? Oh Gosh, probably three years ago to view The Passion. I just don’t do movie theaters. If I’m going to sit still that long, I’m going to nap! (see #10)
12. drank alcohol? The day before I discovered I really was pregnant again. Love my white wine!
13. went to a party? Okay, first of all I am seriously green with envy that Maryan attended JennGM’s birthday party!
14. said “I love you”? To my hubby on his way out the door this morning.
15. cooked a meal? Dinner for my family last night, Taco Salad.
16. exercised? When I cooked dinner last night for my family. (ever make Taco Salad for 10 while maneuvering around 4 under 4 in a tiny kitchen??, THAT’S exercise!)