I found this at Cheryl’s Thoughtful Spot and it really put me in a festive spirit!
1. Hot Chocolate or apple cider?
Apple Cider – hot!
2. Turkey or Ham?
Turkey – wild turkey!
3. Do you get a fake or real-you-cut-it-yourself Christmas tree?
Each year on the Feast of St. Nicholas we trek our big brood out the the tree farm and my husband lays on the snowey ground to cut down our tree.
4. Decorations on the outside of your house?
Yes, a few lights around the front porch, and a wreath on the door. (see my header pic!)
5. Snowball fights or sleddin’?
I enjoy both, but I haven’t been sledding in YEARS since it seems I’m always pregnant!
6. Do you enjoy going downtown shopping?
7. Favorite Christmas song?
Oh Holy Night – Josh Groben
8. How do you feel about Christmas movies?
Pretty indifferent really, I don’t love ’em or hate ’em.
9. When is it too early to start listening to Christmas music?
10. Stockings before or after presents?
It’s all a jumble at that point, I can’t really tell! LOL!
11. Carolers, do you or do you not watch and listen to them?
I’d listen if I’d seem them!
12. Go to someone else’s house or they come to you?
We usually go out and about.
14. What do you do after presents and dinner?
Wash dishes! 🙂
15. What is your favorite holiday smell?
16. Ice skating or walking around the mall?
I’d rather fly off a bridge than walk through a mall, so ice skating it is!
17. Do you open a present or presents on Christmas Eve, or wait until Christmas day?
18. Favorite Christmas memory?
There are SO many! But last year, our oldest daughter called our priest and asked if he would bless our family as a Christmas gift to us. She then wrote her plan to us and rolled it like a scroll and gave it to us on Christmas morning. Our family received the blessing on the following Sunday.
20. Ever been kissed under mistletoe?
Yes indeed! By all 6 of the men in my house! 😉
Anyone reading this…..TAG-Your turn! 🙂