This weeks installment of Thankful Thursdays is hosted by Diane.
“Make a joyful noise to the Lord, and all the lands! Serve the Lord with gladness! Come into his presence with singing! Know that the Lord is God! It is he that made us, and we are his; we are his people, and the sheep of his pasture. Enter his gates with thanksgiving, and his courst with praise! Give thanks to him, bless his name! For the Lord is good; his steadfast love endures for ever, and his faithfulness to all generations. ~ Psalm 100
Ten Things I am Thankful for This week:
1. I am thankful for Diane, who so graciously volunteered to host this weeks carnival. My mouse died and as soon as I said I would not be able to host, she volunteered!
2. A new mouse! How aggravating it was to be unable to right click!
3. I’m thankful that we have no place to go this cold and rainy morning. We will hunker down and read some good books!
4. My digital camera! I had no idea how much I’d enjoy using it nor how much I’d enjoy blogging. In the past I’ve been awful about taking and saving pictures of my family. It always seemed like and extra thing to do that I never got around to. Now, It’s so easy and so much fun to chronicle how my children are growing and learning! (Thank you to my father in law for giving me the camera as an unexpected gift!)
5. For my new little nephew, Caleb Thomas! He was born on Monday, November 13, weighing 8lbs. 5oz. and 20″ long. He is strong, healthy, and sure to add to the growing joyful chaos with his brother Joshua in my brother and sister-in-laws home! 🙂
6. I am thankful that my grandmother and grandfather are out of the hospital and healing from the terrible car accident they were involved in last week.
7. The friendships formed at the RealLearning forums. There is such a wealth of wisdom, experience, and knowledge in the women there. I am inspired daily in my vocation as a wife, mother, and home educator.
8. A fresh box of crayolas to keep my toddlers busy for long stretches of time!
9. Mr. Clean Magic Sponges to clean up the mishaps from #8! 🙂
10. Our beautiful parish and the opportunity to go to confession before each and every mass. Never an excuse not to go!