I am so excited to host Thankful Thursdays during the month of November. Each Thursday I will compile links to those blogs participating. This was inspired by Kristina’s post at yesterthoughts.
Amy at Among Women talks about her appreciation for both the spiritual and the practical.
Elizabeth lists her big and small reasons to be cheerful at Frabjous Days.
Diane talks about the random things that she appreciates in her life.
Dawn at By Sun and Candlelight talks about the ‘light’ things that highlight her week. I love the pictures she shares with us!
Karen expresses her gratitude for the big and small blessings of her week. (and pshaw Karen, I’m enjoying this immensely! :))
Katherine in Tx brought a smile to my face with her gratitude list that a mom experienced in pregnancy can certainly relate to! 🙂 She also has some awesome pictures!
And now back to the post that started it all. Kristina at Yesterthoughts inspired us all to count our blessings!
This has been a joy for me to compile. I look forward to next week!
Things I am Thankful for this week at Joyful Chaos:
1. Giggly girls, sisters, born 5 years apart, that love to play together, laugh together, fight sometimes, but ALWAYS make up with a genuine hug.
2. Rough and tumble boys, 5 brothers of various ages, all sporting buzz cuts and bare chests whenever they can. They throw one another down on the living room floor to show their love for each other.
3. Milk, on sale, 10 for $10.oo.
4. Friends that will pick up my children and drive them to the Life Lab for a science class, so I don’t have to bundle littles up and take them myself.
5. A tall, dark, and handsome husband that makes me laugh no matter what my mood, and loves me unconditionally.
6. Parents that live nearby. For years my parents lived so far away that we could only visit them once or twice a year. They have recently moved close enough to truely be a part of our lives.
7. A mother-in-law that I adore. We get along wonderfully. I’ve heard stories that make me realize just how lucky I am to have this kind of relationship with her!
8. An eleven year old boy that will not let his mother do ‘man’s work’ when his dad is not home.
9. Coffee – this requires no explanation! 🙂
10. Season changes. While I may complain about the long, cold, Ohio winters, I am thankful to live where we get to truly experience the best and worst of winter, spring, summer and fall.
Wow! That was just one weeks worth! I could’ve easily come up with 10 more.
Late Entrants: (keep ’em coming ladies! :))
Minnesota Mom (I’m noticing the commonality of ‘coffee’ on the lists!)
As Cozy as Spring (Late, but THANKFUL!)
Jenn’s heartfelt Thank You for the people in her life.
Stef who says she could easily do 10 more!
Alicia sends belated Thankfulness.
Three Plus Two shares a GREAT moment with God! 🙂
Melaine at Our Lady of Tuscany Homeschool writes about her gratitude for Faith, Family, and Friends!
Blessed Among Men shares her wonderfully ecclectic list of appreciation!